Puf Hat

I have to admit that even though I live in a relatively cold country, I haven't worn a hat in the winter for years. The reason is simply that I have never come accross a hat I would like. However, recently I visited my local yarn store Snurre in Helsinki, saw the most beautiful sample hat and fell in love with it. I picked up two skeins of a beautiful pale pink shade of Gepard Puf yarn and studied the sample hat carefully to be able to reproduce it myself.


I finished the hat in a few evenings with the thick yarn and 5.00 mm needles. I am very pleased with the result and now I finally have a hat to wear in the colder months! Check Ravelry project.

Vaikka asun kylmähkössä maassa, en ole käyttänyt hattua vuosiin. Yksinkertaisesti en ole vain löytäynyt itselleni sellaista hattua mihin rakastuisin. Jokin aikaa sitten vierailin kuitenkin Snurressa Helsingissä ja näin siellä maailman ihanimman esimerkkihatun ja rakastuin hattuun. Valitsin kaksi kerää kaunista haalean vaaleanpunaista Gepard Puf lankaa ja tutkin mallihattua tarkkaan niin, että pystyisin tekemään sellaisen itselleni.

Sain hatun muutamassa illassa valmiiksi, koska lanka on niin paksua ja käytin 5.00 mm puikkoja. Olen todella tyytyväinen yksinkertaiseen hattuuni! Nyt minulla vihdoin on ihana hattu käytettäväksi kylmempinä kuukausina. Projekti Ravelryssä.

Comments