Lilac Poutapäivä

 


In the summer, I made a variegated pink Poutapäivä sweater using Novita Cotton soft yarn. That sweater turned out one of my most worn pieces of the summer and I wanted to make another one without the variegation in the color. My original plan was to make an identical sweater in lilac yarn with t-shirt sleeves, but since the seasons are starting to change I wanted to switch my plan and make long sleeves instead. Obviously, this generated a small problem with yarn because I didn't have enough. Luckily my local Prisma sells the yarn and they even had the same batch available! 

I used 3.5 mm needle to make the sweater and like last time, I did small modifications to the yoke and body. I decreased the final number of stitches in the yoke and added waist shaping to the body. The original pattern also does not have long sleeves so that is another modification. The pattern is available for free on Novitaknits website.

For some reason, this pattern really calls my name and even though I just finished my second sweater from the pattern, I feel like making yet another one! The Ravelry page of the project is here. 

Kesällä neuloin Novitan ohjeella Poutapäivä t-paidan monivärisestä pinkistä Cotton soft langasta. Tuosta paidasta tuli ehkäpä kesän käytetyin vaatteeni, joten halusin tehdä toisen version yksivärisestä langasta. Alunperin suunnitelmani oli tehdä täysin samanlainen paita kuin kesälläkin, mutta ilmojen viiletessä päätin sittenkin tehdä pitkät hihat. Minulla ei tietenkään ollut tarpeeksi lankaa pitkiin hihoihin, mutta onneksi lähiprismastani sain lisää lankaa ja vieläpä samassa erässä! Ihanaa!

Käytin 3.5 mm puikkoja ja kuten viimeksikin, tein ohjeeseen hieman muokkauksia. Kaarrokkeelta on poistettu silmukoita kuten pinkissäkin paidassa ja tein myös vyötärökavennuksia taas. Ohjeessa ei myöskään ole pitkiä hihoja, joten se on lisämuokkaus. Ohje on ilmaiseksi saatavilla Novitaknitsin uudistuneilta nettisivuilta.

Jostain syystä tämä ohje todella houkuttelee minua ja minun tekisi taas mieli tehdä uusi tällainen paita, vaikka juuri sain tämän valmiiksi! Paidan Ravelry projekti löytyy täältä.

Comments